Clix is seeking an experienced PPC professional who knows paid search, paid social, and display channels. In addition to having stellar PPC skills, here are a few more things we’re looking for in a future team member:
You’re able to analyze PPC campaigns for performance and strategy to improve a client’s bottom line.
You’re able to work as a contributing team member as well as a leader to knock out strategy implementation quickly and efficiently.
You can make Excel and Google Sheets do anything you need and reporting is second nature. Data Studio experience is a plus.
You’re willing to travel occasionally for Clix team meetings and conferences.
You can contribute to the Clix Blog on a regular basis.
You’re a self-starter who can handle a full load of clients while working remotely.
You have three or more years of experience in a PPC-specific role that includes client communication and account management.
Tasks & Responsibilities
To be successful at Clix, there are certain personality traits we’re looking for in a new hire:
- As stated above, you’re a self-starter who is able to manage time efficiently while working from home.
- You’re comfortable working with data and are able to develop creative, winning strategies with that data.
- You’re inquisitive and constantly looking to improve both yourself and your company by staying on top of PPC industry trends and tactics.
About Clix Marketing
- Clix has been managing digital marketing clients since 2004. We specialize in paid media including paid search, display, remarketing/retargeting and paid social channels.
- We’re a fully remote team, with team members in Kentucky, Indiana, Illinois, Tennessee, New York, Pennsylvania and Florida.
- Our team is small but mighty. Each member brings different strengths to the table that make us a powerful group of professionals.
- In non-COVID times, we like to meet at least once a year in-person. We recently had our first-ever remote retreat in October.
- It’s not all work and no play. We carve out time to hang out and chat about things other than work a few times a month during our Remote Happy Hours. Once a quarter we also try to do a team-building activity. Previous activities have included gingerbread house making, candy making, succulent planting and trivia.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear more about you! Please contact us through email at JoinUs@clixmarketing.com. Please send over your latest resume and two reasons you’d like to join our team!