As you know, we’re big fans of running experiments in our accounts. We do this as often as we can, often rotating between different types of experiments for ad copy tests, bidding algorithms, keywords, etc to keep tests for each client going while preparing for the next one while the existing one is running. We are thrilled to share with you one of our success stories that involved two back-to-back experiments for one of our clients, TAB Bank.
You can read the full case study below, but basically, we ran two experiments, one right after the other for this client’s small-ticket accounts receivable financing division. The first test was testing broad match keywords with the max conversions strategy against their phrase and exact match counterparts with enhanced CPC bidding. The test won. Then, we tested the maximize conversion value bidding algorithm, after adding the addition of new conversion actions on the lead journey with associated lead values to them. Another HUGE win. Read the case study below to see the changes in ROAS, value, and conversion rates.
While not every test is as successful as these were, you don’t know until you try. You can also read other Google Case Studies to learn about other successful strategies to consider. Keep advocating for new tests with your accounts! And if Clix can be of help in any way, don’t hesitate to reach out to ask!