PPC Summit is holding another contest whose prize is free admission to the upcoming session in Los Angeles, September 25-26 (I’ll be speaking there). Even if you don’t win, get a 10% discount off admission by using the checkout code CLIX10.
PPC Summit Search Engine Marketing Strategies Contest: Submit Your Entry For A Chance to Win a FREE Full Conference Pass to PPC Summit LA (Sept. 25-26)!
Pay Per Click Summit is calling all internet marketers to submit the Top 3 Search Engine Marketing techniques that have increased your conversions and results! Click here to complete the contest submission form: http://www.ppcsummit.com/contest.php, and stay tuned to see if your Best Strategy submission is the winner! One winner will receive a FREE FULL CONFERENCE PASS TO PPC SUMMIT LA (Sept. 25-26). The PPC Summit experts will review all submissions and notify the overall winner via email by Sept. 9.
Answer the following questions on the contest form at http://www.ppcsummit.com/contest.php
1. What top 3 strategies impacted your most profitable Search Engine Marketing campaign?
2. What made the difference for your campaign ROI?
3. What were your campaign results?
PPC Summit is the leading educational two-day Search Engine Marketing workshop. You won’t want to miss PPC Summit LA (Sept. 25-26) to learn from Microsoft, Google and other industry leaders during two full days of expert SEM lead-generating and sales-producing strategies. There is still time to register for PPC Summit LA (Sept. 25-26), and SAVE $200 with the early bird discount! Click Here and Save $200 Now: www.ppcsummit.com/overview.html?blog
The lucky winner will be announced and notified by Sept. 9. Thank you for participating. Good luck!
- Contest Details: Submit your proven Top 3 best SEM technique or strategy for increasing Pay Per Click ROI as indicated above
- Submission Process: Only one submission per person and make sure to include your name and email in the spaces provided on the submission form below. Submit two paragraphs describing your top 3 strategies, the effects on the PPC campaign and how the strategies increased results.
- Contest Dates: Accepting entries from Aug. 21 through Sept. 5.
- Judging Process: PPC Summit will review all contest entries and choose one overall winner.