Are you (or someone you know) a freelance paid search management professional? Do you have years of experience successfully managing large-scale pay-per-click accounts? Do you consider yourself an expert at optimizing PPC performance? Do you want to work remotely with a company that is growing rapidly? If you answered yes to these questions, please continue reading!
Clix Marketing is looking to add a few awesome freelance pay-per-click campaign managers to our rock star roster. We’re looking to hire the cream-of-the-crop, the best of the best. Think of this as Top Gun for PPC campaign managers.
The most qualified, rocking candidates will have:
- Availability to commit at least 15 hours/week to Clix account work
- A minimum of two years experience successfully managing pay-per-click accounts
- Preferably six months of freelance experience (working remotely)
- An uncanny ability to analyze and optimize PPC performance
- Experience managing comparison shopping search engines
We are looking for freelancers who can do it all when it comes to PPC management, but we are also looking for individuals with expertise in specific areas of paid search management.
Specific areas of expertise that we’re looking for include:
- Ad design and copywriting
- Facebook, LinkedIn and Yelp advertising
- YouTube and video advertising
- Mobile advertising
- International PPC campaign management
- Google Content Network optimization
- Google Website Optimizer implementation
- Google Analytics implementation and analysis
Do you fit most or all of these criteria? We want to hear from you! Please attach your resume to an email, send it to firstname.lastname@example.org and please include the information below:
- Any documentation or information that displays your PPC management excellence (i.e. resume, ad samples, references, published articles, etc.).
- Describe your availability: how many hours per week can you devote to a new freelance project, and when can you start.
- Your hourly rate for PPC management.
If we add you to the short list of candidates, we’ll ask you to do complete a few test projects – with pay, of course. We look forward to hearing from you!